A small bike park up in the beautiful hills of Berwyn, Near Llangollen Wales.
What 3 Words ///laughs.free.spades
Please Note this race is Berwyn Wales – Not Forest of Dean
- Private Farm with Motor bike and mountain bike tracks and amazing views of the surrounding area.
- Its a great venue with a good choice of tracks to ride built by a passionate group of riders.
- Downhill track is in the forest with a big finish arena on a flat field.
- Lots of room for your Team Pits
- Camping and parking all next arena so you can set up camp and watch the racing.
- Catering will be onsite with hot food. – Cash Only
Saturday Open from 11.00am
Sunday Open from 8.00am
Practice 9.00am – 11.30am
Race Starts (2 x runs weather and light permitting) 11.45am – 3.30pm
Prize Presentations 4.00pm