Parking for race weekend.
Parking Wardens will patrolling Saturday and Sunday.
- If possible car share because spaces are limited
- Please Park Side by Side not long ways & take up unnecessary spaces.
- Please be sensible and think about how you’re parking, if it becomes a major issue then it might damage the future of the events
- No awnings or tents
- Don’t block access routes – they’re needed for ambulances
- There will be marked out areas for large vans
- if the car park full sign is out at Cycle Centre then you need to use the alternate parking at Beechenhurst or Canop Ponds (see Map below)
- No parking on the road outside the Cycle Centre
- Parking Wardens will be checking to make sure everyone has paid for parking – the car parking fees go back in to the trails your racing on.
- Please Take your rubbish home with you or use the bins provided.